Job no: 492262
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: Melbourne CBD
Due to continued growth we are looking for experienced collectors to join teams across a range of clients.
Our collections teams are the front line of our operations with the responsibility of achieving positive outcomes for our diverse portfolio of clients and providing high levels of customer service to maximise the timely recovery of debts.
Responsibilities and duties differ across teams and clients but typically your duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Inbound & Outbound calls to investigate, identify and establish connections with customers
- Negotiate the collections of outstanding funds
- Actioning incoming correspondence via email and mail
- Detailed and accurate file action notes for all customer interactions
- Provide insights and improvement initiatives
- High level of customer service in line with client requirements
- Comply with client & company policies & procedures
- Act as an advocate for Recoveriescorp and clients at all times
We’re looking for individuals who have;
- Strong communications skills
- Desire for continued learning
- Demonstrated self-motivation and drive
- Fantastic attitude
What we offer;
- Extensive training and support
- Competitive salary + industry leading OTE structure
- Monthly recognition and rewards
- Convenient CBD location
- Table Tennis and Pool Table facilities
If you believe you fit the above criteria and have what it takes to be part of our high performing team then apply today.
At recoveriescorp we actively celebrate diversity across our workforce and we are committed to providing inclusive and equal employment opportunities to all candidates. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; people from culturally diverse backgrounds; people with disabilities and all members of the LGBTQI community.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend