As a Team Leader at recoveriescorp, you'll play a pivotal role in leading a team of Customer Service Agents toward achieving optimal collections outcomes. You'll be leading efforts to maintain exceptional quality standards aligned with client expectations, serving as the primary point of contact for client inquiries and requests.
In this role, you will;
- Manage both individual and team performance to drive excellence
- Encourage a culture of high performance and quality, with a focus on clear communication standards
- Directly liaising with clients to address queries, requests, and reporting needs
- Contribute to the development and execution of strategic initiatives
- Implement continuous enhancements to systems and processes for improved efficiency
- Provide regular reporting as per requirements
What You’ll bring;
- Proven experience in leading Contact Centre teams
- Familiarity with Contact Centre technology and systems
- Knowledge of the Energy industry is advantageous, though not mandatory
What’s in it for you;
At recoveriescorp, we offer a dynamic work environment, including hybrid work arrangements and allowances for home office upgrades. You'll enjoy a half-day off on the last Friday of every month. Additionally, we prioritise your professional growth and well-being, offering:
- Performance development plans to support your career advancement
- Access to comprehensive learning and development programs
- Employee discounts and benefits, including income protection insurance
- 24/7 employee assistance program (EAP) support
- Discounted health insurance and various health and wellness initiatives
- An annual unplugged day dedicated to your well-being
- Cultural holiday swaps, allowing you to celebrate meaningful days according to your traditions
Ready to embark on a rewarding journey with recoveriescorp?
Hit "Apply Now" or contact email@example.com
Recoveriescorp has been operating in the contact centre space for over 30 years. Our mission is to help communities build financially sustainable futures through successful and socially responsible credit experiences and we’re pleased to see our people live this mission everyday!
We understand that in order to achieve our mission, we must engage a workforce that represents the diverse communities and customers we support across Australia and New Zealand.
That’s why we are committed to ensuring everyone is treated fairly, with respect and provided with inclusive and equal employment opportunities. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures including indigenous peoples; people from culturally diverse backgrounds; people with disabilities and all members of the LGBTQIA+ community.