Milton Graham, part of the RecoveriesCorp Group, specialises in receivables management solutions and insurance claims recovery services. We provide innovative and tailored end-to-end solutions for our clients.
With over 700 staff and offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland, Suva, Johannesburg and Durban, RecoveriesCorp have extensive experience serving Federal, State and local Government as well as the Insurance, Banking and Finance, Telecommunications and Utilities sectors.
We believe our people are our most valuable asset. In joining our company you become part of a team with shared values around respect, accountability and excellence.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the identification and engagement of new clients for Milton Graham. Working with the existing team you'll ensure that the business is executing an ongoing strategy for expanding our base.
What you'll be doing;
- Identifying industry segments and strategies to introduce our services
- Securing new client relationships to achieve Business Development targets
- Achieving KPI's based on budget level of revenue each financial year
- Providing reports around Sales and Service, Market, Competitor and Client Analysis as required by the business
You have demonstrated experience in identifying new business opportunities and then following through to secure new partnerships. Professional and articulate, you're comfortable attending industry events, instigating meetings for business development and executing your strategic engagement plan.
- Based in the Auckland area
- 2+ years in Business Development or Sales with an emphasis on generating new clients
- Experience in Recoveries or Contact Centre work
- Resilient and pro-active with a results-oriented mindset
- Confidence and experience to pick up the phone and cold call for opportunities
- Some flexibility to attend client dinners and industry functions
What we offer;
- This is a Work From Home position, with optional attendance in-office
- 24/7 EAP service available for you and your immediate family members
- Income Protection Insurance
- WFH Allowance
- Health & Wellness initiatives including discounted health insurance
- Monthly 'FriYAY' additional half-day off at the end of each month
- Additional ‘Unplugged’ day of leave
- Cultural Holiday swap program; work the holidays that suits you
- Award-winning organisational culture with proactive support in your career development
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact Danielle on +61 3 8635 2325
At recoveriescorp we actively celebrate diversity across our workforce and we are committed to providing inclusive and equal employment opportunities to all candidates. We encourage applications from people from culturally diverse backgrounds; people with disabilities and all members of the LGBTQIA+ community.