Job no: 492686
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: Melbourne CBD
Due to continued growth we are looking for experienced collectors to join one of our Utilities teams.
Our collections teams are the front line of our operations with the responsibility of achieving positive outcomes for our diverse portfolio of clients and providing high levels of customer service to maximise the timely recovery of debts.
Responsibilities and duties differ across teams and clients but typically your duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Inbound & Outbound calls to investigate, identify and establish connections with customers
- Negotiate the collections of outstanding funds
- Actioning incoming correspondence via email and mail
- Detailed and accurate file action notes for all customer interactions
- Provide insights and improvement initiatives
- High level of customer service in line with client requirements
- Comply with client & company policies & procedures
- Act as an advocate for Recoveriescorp and clients at all times
We’re looking for individuals who have;
- 1-2 years collections experience
- Strong communications skills
- Desire for continued learning
- Demonstrated self-motivation and drive
- Fantastic attitude
- VICTORIA based
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work from anywhere with our 'Flexibility To Suit You' Model (Subject to designated in-office days)
- Employee Benefits Program including 24/7 EAP, Income Protection Insurance, WFH Allowance, Health & Wellness initiatives including discounted health insurance
- Monthly 'FriYAY' additional half-day off at the end of the month
- Additional ‘Unplugged’ no-questions-asked leave to support your wellbeing
- Cultural Holiday swap
- Award-winning & diverse organisational culture, learning & development programs and experienced people across all departments
If you believe you fit the above criteria and have what it takes to be part of our high performing teams then apply today!
At recoveriescorp we actively celebrate diversity across our workforce and we are committed to providing inclusive and equal employment opportunities to all candidates. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; people from culturally diverse backgrounds; people with disabilities and all members of the LGBTQI+ community.
We want to protect our people and their communities. In line with Australian Government Health Advice you will be asked to present your COVID-19 vaccination certificate to enter any of our offices.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend