We’re an industry leader in the receivables management industry, acknowledged for our quality and results for more than 25 years. We’re now building on that success and expanding rapidly, introducing new products to the market and innovating our business through the implementation of new systems and technology.
As such, our Project Team require an experienced Business Analyst. The role will work closely with Projects, IT and the wider business to support the successful implementation of multiple transformation projects.
This hands-on role will require an understanding of finance processes, data analytics, systems and process change and documentation. The role will form the conduit between IT developers and the business and require resilience and initiative to deliver outcomes within tight timelines.
Key deliverables of the role include but will not be limited to;
- Create a specification documents for requirements gathering to ensure that new processes drive value.
- Working with the project management team to provide reporting and updates on key initiatives.
- Write executive summaries for internal and external stakeholders to outline findings from analysis.
- Develop internal and external communication/collateral alongside Marketing and PP&C teams.
- Work alongside Analytics areas and Project teams to ensure that key processes are mapped out with a view to continuous improvement.
- Ensuring that action items are prioritised and made visible (using a project management tool).
We are looking for someone with demonstrated experience in a similar role with the following skillset:
- Qualifications in a relevant field
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to analyse data and explain findings to non-technical audiences.
- Data visualisation experience (Power BI or similar) and programming in SQL/Python.
- Experience with Project Management tools like ClickUp or Monday.com would be highly advantageous.
- Process documentation, Documenting requirements, testing and training
- Knowledge of the Banking/Finance Industry will be highly regarded
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work from anywhere with our 'Flexibility To Suit You' Model (Subject to designated in-office days)
- Employee Benefits Program including 24/7 EAP, Income Protection Insurance, WFH Allowance, Health & Wellness initiatives including discounted health insurance
- Monthly 'FriYAY' additional half-day off at the end of the month
- Additional ‘Unplugged’ no-questions-asked leave to support your wellbeing
- Cultural Holiday swap
- Award-winning & diverse organisational culture, learning & development programs and experienced people across all departments
If you fit the above requirements and are keen for a change the apply today or alternatively if you’d like to have a confidential discussion about the role, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
At recoveriescorp we actively celebrate diversity across our workforce and we are committed to providing inclusive and equal employment opportunities to all candidates. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; people from culturally diverse backgrounds; people with disabilities and all members of the LGBTQI community.