Reporting into the Manager – Operational Strategy & Performance, the Portfolio Analyst is responsible for providing strong, data driven strategic recommendations and tactics to support the performance of our contingent and debt purchase collection portfolios. You will use strong communication and analytical skills to create and build trust in your stakeholder group through the provision of actionable insights and strategies.
Key deliverables of the role include but will not be limited to;
- Design and implement data driven, omni-channel customer contact strategies
- Provide actionable insights based on analysis of portfolio performance data
- Track and monitor strategy changes and suggest champion-challenger tests
- Develop innovative solutions to streamline business processes
- Present complex analytical data to non-technical audience
- Constantly analyse and optimise channel performance
- Deliver timely and accurate analytic and reporting requests
We are looking for someone with demonstrated experience in a similar role. This could be from an insights, analytics, CRM or marketing background. You will bring demonstrated experience using real time insight feedback and data visualisations to recommend strategic direction and enhance performance outcomes.
You will require confidence and a vibrant personality to build trust and robust relationships with stakeholders that will allow you to challenge the norm and introduce new ways of working.
You will also have;
- Qualifications in a relevant field
- Deep knowledge of Power BI/Tableau or Qlik
- Experience in programming (such as SQL, SAS & Python)
- Knowledge of the Collections/Purchased Debt Industry will be highly regarded
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Employee benefits program
- Income protection Insurance (once completed probation)
- 24/7 EAP services
- Monthly rewards and recognition
- Health & Wellness initiatives
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to on-line training and development
If this sounds like you the apply today or alternatively if you’d like to have a confidential discussion about the role, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
At recoveriescorp we welcome and encourage diversity across our workforce and are committed to providing inclusive and equal employment opportunities to all candidates. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities; people living with disabilities; people from culturally diverse backgrounds of any socioeconomic status; people of any age, race, national origin or ethnicity and all members of the LGBTQIA+ community