Customer Contact Specialist
Job no: 492274
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: Melbourne CBD
Categories: Information Technology
We’re an industry leader in the contingent debt collection market, acknowledged for our quality and results for more than 25 years. With the support of our listed parent we’re now building on that success and expanding rapidly into the Debt Purchase market and innovating our business through the implementation of new technology and data driven insights.
Reporting in to the Head of Technology Transformation, the Customer Contact Specialist will look to utilise new and existing tools, data and technology to drive performance and strategic objectives across the board.
Key deliverables of the role include but will not be limited to;
- Monitor portfolio performance looking at key metrics
- Recommend strategies to change performance
- Measure and quantify the impact of changes in strategy
- Identify and propose new tools and techniques to continuously innovate and improve existing processes.
- Thoroughly understand how the business operates and business requirements so that workable recommendations are proposed.
- Build trust in new and existing working relationships and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Proactively seek new data sources that will assist with call centre performance.
- Monitor key performance metrics and work with key stakeholders to implement subsequent changes to drive performance.
- Explain new tools/techniques to members of the Technology Transformation team.
- Document codes and processes so that these can be easily understood by another member of the team.
To be considered for this role, you must have demonstrated experience working with dialler software, integration tools and omni-channel platforms. You will be skilled analytically and use a vibrant personality to understand the views and opinions of others and persuades and negotiates to gain acceptance of ideas or courses of action.
You will also have:
- Knowledge of dialler and customer contact principles
- Demonstrated hands on experience in programming with coding languages such as Python and SQL.
- Degree in a related discipline Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics or similar (Masters preferable)
- Previous experience with monitoring performance and presenting findings.
If you fit the above requirements and are keen for a change the apply today or alternatively if you’d like to have a confidential discussion about the role, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
At recoveriescorp we actively celebrate diversity across our workforce and we are committed to providing inclusive and equal employment opportunities to all candidates. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; people from culturally diverse backgrounds; people with disabilities and all members of the LGBTQI community.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend