Team Leader (People Lead)
Job no: 492228
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: Melbourne CBD
Categories: Collections, Accounting & Finance
We’re an industry leader in the contingent debt collection market, acknowledged for our quality and results for more than 25 years. We’re now building on that success and expanding rapidly into the Debt Purchase market and changing how we work through the implementation of new technology.
We’re looking for a collections focused people leader who is capable of leading our Debt Purchase team by building a positive, high performing and productive team that produces outstanding results. Reporting to the Manager Operations, you’ll be responsible for the people management and collections performance of a team of Portfolio Managers with a wide range of experience.
Key responsibilities will be, but not be limited to;
- Manage the collections performance of the team to ensure agreed SLAs are achieved
- Develop a high performing and high quality environment, with clear communication of team and company expectations and targets
- Participate in the development of operational and tactical plans for the unit as a whole and cascade these into their team
- Ensure there is an active PDR in place for each team member, which includes a targeted development plan with one on one feedback at least once per month
- Implement new ways of working to increase engagement and drive collections performance
- Be a company advocate and champion of change initiatives within the team
- Work closely with the Account Lead to create a shared vision and overarching goals for the team
- Build a strong culture that is founded on our values of (wecare)
- Operate at all times as the role model for our wecare values and behaviours
- Ensure ISO requirements are met and adhered to
You will also work closely with our 2 offshore Debt Purchase teams, one based in Fiji and another based at our parent company in South Africa with potential opportunities to travel
This is a challenging role which offers genuine development opportunities as we continue to build on our growth strategy into 2020 and beyond.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary + attractive OTE bones structure
- Income protection Insurance (once completed probation)
- Month awards and recognition
- Pool Table & Table Tennis facilities
- CBD location in a unique heritage listed building
If this sounds like you’re next role the apply today or alternatively if you’d like to have a confidential discussion about the role, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
At recoveriescorp we actively celebrate diversity across our workforce and we are committed to providing inclusive and equal employment opportunities to all candidates. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; people from culturally diverse backgrounds; people with disabilities and all members of the LGBTQI community.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend