Due to continued growth we are looking for new collections officers to join teams across a range of clients. We are open to candidates located anywhere in Australia, with our head office located in Melbourne, Victoria.
Our collections teams are the front line of our operations with the responsibility of achieving positive outcomes for our diverse portfolio of clients and providing high levels of customer service to maximise the timely recovery of debts.
Responsibilities and duties differ across teams and clients, typically including but not being limited to the following;
- Conducting inbound & outbound calls to investigate, identify and establish connections with customers
- Negotiating the collections of outstanding funds
- Actioning incoming correspondence via email and mail
- Creating detailed and accurate file action notes for all customer interactions
- Providing insights and improvement initiatives
- Providing high level customer service in line with client requirements
- Compliance with client & company policies & procedures
- Acting as an advocate for recoveriescorp and our clients at all times
- Displaying sensitivity to hardship and vulnerability issues in line with our Mission; We help our communities build a financially sustainable future
This is your opportunity to make a difference for our customers and their communities. We're ideally seeking people with collections and/or customer service experience, but don't let that deter you if you're starting out your career. You will ideally have strong communication skills, a desire for continued learning, demonstrated self-motivation and drive and an ability to interact with customers in a natural and empathetic way.
What we offer;
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work from anywhere with our 'Flexibility To Suit You' Model (Subject to designated in-office days)
- Employee Benefits Program including 24/7 EAP, Income Protection Insurance, WFH Allowance, Health & Wellness initiatives including discounted health insurance
- Monthly 'FriYAY' additional half-day off at the end of the month
- Additional ‘Unplugged’ no-questions-asked leave to support your wellbeing
- Cultural Holiday swap
- Award-winning & diverse organisational culture, learning & development programs and experienced people across all departments
If you believe you fit the above criteria and have what it takes to be part of our high performing teams then apply today!
At recoveriescorp we actively celebrate diversity across our workforce and we are committed to providing inclusive and equal employment opportunities to all candidates. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; people from culturally diverse backgrounds; people with disabilities and all members of the LGBTQI+ community.
We want to protect our people and their communities. In line with Australian Government Health Advice you will be asked to present your COVID-19 vaccination certificate to enter any of our offices.