We are looking for a People, Performance & Culture Generalist. This is an opportunity to work across the full remit of our People, Performance & Culture function and deliver people initiatives, projects and outcomes for the business.
The role will see you providing high quality, business focused and operational advice, guidance and collaboration across the organisation. Working closely with our stakeholders to support the desired culture, engagement and people proposition.
This is a broad and exciting role which will see work across recruitment, learning and organisational development, people and performance (HR) and OHS.
What you might do day to day:
- Assist and deliver recruitment activities for the group
- Management of the PP&C inbox
- Delivery of diversity and inclusion programs
- Coaching, guiding and supporting leaders
- Developing and executing people initiatives across the business
- Driving our values and desired culture across the organisation
- Ensuring and administrating a healthy, thriving workplace through OH&S projects
- Reporting for the team
We are looking for someone who is keen to work across multiple disciplines and pivot as the work flows. You may be an experienced generalist or you may be a graduate looking for a fast paced and diverse role to begin your career, we’re particularly eager to hear from those candidates with experience in D&I programs but don’t let that put you off!
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Human Resources or other related discipline.
- Desire to work across multiple disciplines with the ability to flex to needs as required.
- Ability to build open, mutually respectful and trusting stakeholder relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to interact proactively with all our people.
- Proven ability to collaborate and positively contribute to the overall operations.
- A high level of flexibility, adaptability and openness to change.
What's on offer;
- Competitive Salary including laptop and phone
- You’ll be part of an award winning, tight knit, fun team
- Flexible work arrangements – FT or PT we can flex to suit the ideal candidate
- Hybrid work model – WFO/WFH
- Employee Discount Program
- 24/7 EAP Services
- An opportunity to be part of a growing organisation and develop your career within an award winning People, Performance & Culture team
At recoveriescorp we welcome and encourage diversity across our workforce and are committed to providing inclusive and equal employment opportunities to all candidates. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities; people living with disabilities; people from culturally diverse backgrounds of any socioeconomic status; people of any age, race, national origin or ethnicity and all members of the LGBTQIA+ community.